NOTE: Ogre Meshy uses on an outdated version of OGRE. For a viewer based on the latest release that additionally supports many mesh formats, see ogre-meshviewer.
Ogre Meshy is a tool for viewing OGRE mesh files.
Its old name was wxOgreMeshViewer, because uses wxWidgets as GUI system.
Type: Standalone Application
Supported Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Display of detailed mesh propierties
- Allows loading resources.cfg files to load multiple meshes & shaders at once
- Previews skeletal animations
- Allows tweaking around the animation time
The GUI interface is similar to (the outdated viewer) LexiView.
For more information refer to the OGRE forum thread.
- Ogre Meshy 1.6 Win32 (using Ogre 1.10.0 unstable)
- Ogre Meshy 1.6 for Kubuntu 64 bits (using Ogre 1.10.0 unstable)
- Author's website
- Project page on SourceForge.Net
For bug reports use:
- Bug tracker on sourceforge.net
- Forum Thread of Ogre Meshy
For questions and disucssions also use the Forum Thread of Ogre Meshy