External DCC Resources
Here you'll find books and web links related to digital content creation. Also see Assembling a production pipeline for DCC tools and OGRE exporters or DCC Tutorials for creating content.
Table of contents
- So You Want To Be a Pixel Artist?: An excellent guide to basic 2D tile-drawing and animation.
- Concept art wiki: An excellent wiki for concept artists.
- Interior Modeling: Scroll down the page to Blender Modeling section ;)
- Low Poly Tricks, Tips & Techniques: Some helpful information about low-polygon modelling.
- Low-poly Modelling: Links to tutorials about low-poly modelling. The one above is one of them.
- GameDev.net Tutorial List: A helpful list of tutorials for various programs and general-purpose modelling
- TutorialesPM Spanish Ogre Tutorials: Here you can find some Ogre tutorials for spanish people.
- LIGHT - a detailed tutorial: This is not 2D or 3D material, but anyone wishing to create an illusion of reality should have a good understanding of how light behaves in the physical world.