Mogre Procedural Geometry Library is a C# port of the Ogre Procedural Geometry Library.
By use of this it's easy to create 3D objects.
Author of the C# port: andyhebear1
First release: December 2013
- Primitives : Box, RoundedBox, Plane, Sphere, IcoSphere, Cylinder, Tube, Capsule, Cone, Torus and Torus knot
- Smooth splines by Bézier Curves (also usable for extrusion)
- Constructive solid geometry in 2D
You'll get it in the repository.
The syntax should be similar to the C++ code examples on this wiki page.
- Forum topic - for questions etc.
- ManualObject - by this Ogre/Mogre class you can create custom 3D objects by code
- Create Tetrahedron with MOGRE - an example how to create objects by ManualObject