Mogre -CEGUI is a Mogre version of Crazy Eddie's -GUI system. It is currently usable, but it is not being actively maintained, and no further development is planned. The use of an Alternative is therefore advisable.
If you are currently using -CEGUI, please contribute your feedback to this forum thread.
There is a example code for using -CEGUI in OgreDotNet. It will probably require some minor modifications to work in Mogre.
- Using -CEGUI in OgreDotNet
- In the source code repository under OgreSDK\Mogre-Samples\Gui
These alternatives are for use in the Mogre framework
- Hikari (allows rendering flash objects in ogre)
- Roll your own using Overlays (the basic 2D elements in Ogre).
- GEGUI wiki (informations, downloads)