On this page you'll find further information about Ogre. This is all less technical information. Articles such as installing, using or creating content can be found on the Main Page.
- Brief history of OGRE - Milestones in the OGRE history
- License - Ogre is released under the MIT License, which is a permissive open source license. Older versions of Ogre were released under the LGPL license with static linking exception.
- Ogre Team - The Ogre core team, that is maintaining and developing the engine
- The Demos - Introduction to the Ogre Demos
- Models - Information about the 3D meshes included in the samples