Frontend for Wings 3D Converter.
- Place all of your .wings and image files into the wings3dmodels folder. (you can even have folders inside of the wings3dmodels folder)
- Launch the Wings3dConverterHelper.exe program.
- Select as many .Wings files that you want to convert. (You can select multiple files)
- Then click open.
- Once the program has completed a message box will appear with the following text: "Conversions Complete"
- You must have all of your textures external for this to work. (That means that the textures should be seperate from the .wings file).
- You must also have PERL installed on your computer
- You can just place the following folders and file in the standard media folder to have all of your models go directly into the correct place: xml folder, and the converter folder, you also need to place the Wings3dConverterHelper.exe in the media folder