Author: Michael Reimpell
Project: OGRE Main Project (BlenderExport)
Type: Python Script
Download: Get from forum link - OGRE Forum Thread
Status and bug reports: OGRECave/blender2ogre
- mesh objects with vertex colours, multiple materials, UV textures and blend modes,
- a multitude of material properties, most notably: ambient, diffuse, specular, emissive, UV textures with and without alpha channel, vertex colours, normal maps, two sided faces,
- keyframe animations of armature actions as skeleton animations,
- keyframe animations of relative mesh shapes as pose or morph animations.
- Download + install Blender
- Download and integrate the Blender Exporter.
- Install Python. This is not needed for Blender itself, but for the exporter script. Choose the same Python version that is used as Base for your Blender version (you'll see it when you start Blender).