In Depth Tutorials
These tutorials go further in depth on specific topics. They are often not full applications. Instead, they simply provide short examples that can be incorporated into an existing program. For full tutorials refer to the Basic Tutorials and the Intermediate Tutorials
- Creating a simple first-person camera system : Quake 3 Arena style camera
- Simple 3rd person camera : A camera system that follows the player like in Skyrim
- 3rd person camera system tutorial : How to create a basic, flexible camera system
- Basic Ogre Framework : A young Ogre programmers Basic Framework
- Advanced Ogre Framework : A young Ogre programmers Advanced Framework
- Manual Resource Loading : How to load your data without using Ogre's file format.
- Basic knowledge about Resources : Information for Ogre beginners
- Resources and ResourceManagers : Outlines in detail the process by which resources are loaded, unloaded, reloaded and destroyed. Shows how to create a new resource type, and a manager to go with it
- Geometry Batching : Low-level Geometry Batching using Hardware Buffers and PagedGeometry Engine
- Quaternion and Rotation Primer : A solid introduction to Quaternions and their use in Ogre.
- Practical Application : Wanting to learn how to create an Ogre application from scratch?