Overhang Terrain Scene Manager allows making overhangs and digging tunnels in terrain.
It's a modified version of the Terrain Scene Manager, so the terrain will be basically loaded by height maps.
The manager was developed for Ogre 1.4 in 2007 by user beaugard.
In 2011 somebody could compile it against Mogre 1.7. (forum post)
The is a demo application, which contains terrain modify tools.
- mouse left: ..... remove geometry
- mouse right: ..... add geometry
- mouse wheel: ..... move "editor gizmo" back/forward
- key P: ..... increase size of gizmo
- key L: ..... decrease size of gizmo
It was downloadable only from a private webspace.
In 2011 somebody put the source code to a public repository to keep the project available for the long term future.