Authors: Mr. Turner
Project: External Project (ogretoolbox)
Type: Standalone Application
Supported Platforms: Linux, Windows
Status and bug reports: OGRE Forums Thread
Project state: outdated (last update in 2005)
Editor for the dot scene format.
- Create, Open, Save a scene
- Add and delete nodes
- Rotate, move, scale nodes manually and with controls
- Create and attach entities to a node
- Create and attach lights to a node
- Detach objects from a node
- Edit properties of lights and entities (basic)
- Command line (Open with in Windows)
- support for lights.
- a Movable Objects tab for creating and editing entities and lights without attaching them to a node.
- a proper about screen
- Controls: r for rotate, m for move and s for scale
- Movement: drag left mousebutton for x and y axes drag with both mousebuttons for the z axis
- You can attach/detach by doubleclicking on a node in the tree.
- To add/delete a node right click on a item in the tree.
- You have to copy all the directories from ogrenew/samples/Media to the Media directory in the zip. I excluded it to save you guys some bandwidth.