The recommended way
The recommended way to build MOGRE is to use the MogreBuilder. It automates the whole process including pulling the latest changes to Ogre and Mogre and compiling Mogre and its dependencies and addons.
Manually compiling MOGRE
To build Mogre yourself without the help of MogreBuilder refer to the build instructions in our bitbucket repository.
These guides are not mantained and may not work anymore.
- Building MOGRE 1.7 from source - related to a modified version of mstoyke
- Building Mogre 1.7 Step By Step - more detailed
- Building MOGRE 1.6 from source
- Building MOGRE 1.4 from source
- Building MOGRE 1.7.* with Thread support
Other useful links:
- Building Ogre - Instructions for Ogre (C++)