This is a collection of shaders compatible with Ogre, that you can use or modify to fit your needs.
If you want to learn how to create your own shaders, you can read these pages:
- On Ogre wiki : about HLSL shaders , about CG shaders, how to check CG programs for errors, and the Ogre manual pages.
- Cg in two pages (PDF doc)
- and wikipedia
If you want to add a shader in this collection, please follow theses rules:
- add a Description section where you describe the effect of your shader, eventually with a small screenshot, and eventually the credits if you get it from internet.
- add an Usage section, where you describe how to implement your shader (including the custom parameters).
- add the Vertex program and Fragment program files.
- add the material files.
- add all necessary pictures files.