ParticleFX is an Ogre plugin, which is a part of the official Ogre source code. The compiled library name is ParticleFX.dll.
- linear force
- colour fader
- deflector plane
To use this plugin you have to add the file Plugin_ParticleFX.dll to your project and refer it in the config file Plugins.cfg.
- Allocate particles at the beginning. Avoid creating particle system at runtime.
- Try achieving the desired effect minimizing the particle count. That can easily leads to huge slowdown.
- OGRE Particle Editor
- Particle Accelerator
- Particle Universe plugin
- Snippets - section Particles
- Sun Effect - An Example Particle Script
- Moving Space Dust Effect - A Space Dust Effect
- Interpolation Affector - A particle affector to vary size, rotation and velocity of particles.
- Iterated Fractals - Using ManualObjects as Point Sprites to create a Pickover attractor (updates in real-time with a million or more points!)
- ParticleExampleSun - particle code + how to use
- MeshEmitter - an emitter class + example