This section is for developers willing to install a precompiled Software Development Kit (SDK) under Mac OS X platform.Once you have OGRE downloaded and setup, learn how to setup your first application.
- Go to http://www.ogre3d.org and click on Download.
- Next click on Download a Prebuilt SDK.
- Download the latest OSX SDK.
- Double-click the .dmg to mount it
- Drag & drop the OgreSDK folder wherever you like to install the SDK
- Start up Xcode and load the OgreSDK/Samples/Samples.xcodeproj to build the samples
NOTE: At this time Xcode 2.4 is the officially supported build environment for OS X.